Guess what? Day 3 is here, and so is another review. Our consistency and persistency is pretty impressive, isn’t it?
Today, we’re taking a look at Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD, which is sort of like a combination of the original Tony Hawk and Tony Hawk 2.
It’s a pretty great game, but does it measure up to the originals? Is it worth playing? Let’s find out!
Here’s the deal, bro (or sis). Click the play (►) button on the media player above to find your true calling. Well, maybe. Just click on it so you can hear this hawkcast.
Do you like extras? We do. So here they are!
Call To Actions:
Because we’re clever that way.
- Subscribe to the AS Movies & Games Podcast (shoutout!)
- Subscribe to The Doge Pound YouTube channel
- Subscribe to the AS Movies & Games YouTube channel
- Share this podcast episode with every living creature feature.
- Leave a comment below because it’s the right thing to do.
Don’t forget, these are all affiliate links except where noted. We just like to be clear on that.
- Andrew mentions Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater (check out our review while you’re at it)
- Andrew mentions Tony Hawk’s Underground (it was either this one or Underground 2 that wasn’t so good; yeah, it was 2 actually)
- Andrew mentions Tony Hawk’s Underground 2
- Andrew mentions Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland (cool concept, but as far as being fun to skate around, it fails a little)
- Andrew mentions Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD (hard to go wrong with $9.99 I’d say)
- HOST: AS Andrew