No way! It’s over already?
As we come to the end of the game-a-day campaign, I take a look at Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride on Day 5 (you know, because they both have 5 in them?). Never played it before? You’re seriously missing out!
Potentially, you might know it better as Dragon Warrior, but hey, I think the whole North American name/Japanese name contrast is entirely pointless in this instance, so excuse me, princess. Dragon Quest is where it’s at.
All your base are belong to us. Oh come on, you knew it was coming. Make sure to click the play (►) button on the media player above to woo the hand of the heavenly bride. Yes please! Or just click on it so you can listen to this dragoncast. Way cool.
Now here are some monsters you can assimilate into your party. No, we are not the Borg.
Call To Actions:
- Subscribe to the AS Movies & Games Podcast (booyakasha!)
- Subscribe to The Doge Pound YouTube channel
- Subscribe to the AS Movies & Games YouTube channel
- Share this podcast episode with every friendly monster.
- Leave a comment below because the nameless protagonist from Dragon Quest V will cry if you don’t.
Take notes on this one, kids. These are all affiliate links, amigos!
- Andrew mentions Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (you can get it for the Nintendo DS; nice!)
- Andrew mentions Final Fantasy VI (now you’re going to be RPG-ing all weekend; believe it!)
- Andrew mentions Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (also on the DS; oh man, I so want that)
- Andrew mentions Dragon Quest VII (this is where everything went to poo)
- Andrew mentions Final Fantasy VIII (no, I don’t recommend actually buying it; no, don’t even look at it)
- Andrew mentions Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (not exactly what I want from the Dragon Quest series, but it’s still pretty great)
- HOST: AS Andrew