Click the play (►) button on the media player above to get started. There you go. Now you can hear us.
Housekeeping disclaimer: remember kids, don’t drink soy sauce straight! There might be some questionable language in this episode too. But maybe not. Actually, there is.
And this time (*the trumpet sounds*), Jay and Story from The Doge Pound join Andrew in a conversation about – what else – movies and games!
The Doge Pound!
The conversation began with two simple questions:
- What have you been playing recently? and…
- What have you been watching recently?
However, it didn’t stay on-topic for long, as the three delve into a variety of games, movies, and even online marketing related discussions like social media and crowdfunding. Leave it to wandering minds to get derailed mid sen… wait, what was I talking about?
Don’t forget; if you are listening to this, you are the man… or WO-man (we’re all about political correctness here) as the case may be. But you’re probably a man. Our audience is predominantly male. But we want to welcome the ladies too.
So, while you’re here (you’re still here, right?), come and subscribe to our YouTube channels and the Universe will bless you in return. Trust us. It’s a direct word from the overlords.
Oh, and while you’re at it…
- Subscribe to the AS Movies & Games Podcast (you know you want to)
Oh, did you want more call to actions? Sorry, we’re out. Just kidding!
Additional Call to Actions
Go ahead and share this on all of your favorite social platforms (use the convenient social sharing buttons you see at the top of your screen, dude… or dudette). That will help us get the word out there. Leave a five-star review on iTunes too. Then email and text this episode to all of your friends. Then, subscribe to our feed. Then, leave a comment, wherever you happen to be listening (iTunes, SoundCloud, our website, etc.). Come on, the Universe will give you even more blessings for it. Seriously.
These extensive and fairly thorough show notes provided by… us!
- Story mentions FTL: Faster Than Light Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions Trading Up The Chain (not gaming or movie related… marketing related)
- Jay mentions Project Zomboid
- Jay mentions Pixel Piracy
- Jay mentions Terraria (you can check out our video review here and The Doge Pound’s video here) Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions Sandra no Daibouken for the Super Famicom (you can check out the AS Movies & Games Let’s Play series here)
- Jay mentions Metroid Fusion Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions Bomber King aka Robowarrior (check out our review here)
- Andrew mentions Tower Defense: Lost Earth
- Jay mentions League of Legends
- Jay mentions Candy Crush Saga (but not in a positive way)
- Jay mentions Pixel Dungeon
- Jay mentions Sorcery! Buy it on Amazon
- Jay mentions Out There Buy it on Amazon
- Jay mentions Fireproof Games
- Jay mentions The Room (not Tommy Wiseau’s The Room).
- Jay mentions The Silent Age
- Jay mentions Portal Buy it on Amazon
- Story mentions Thinking with Time Machine
- Andrew mentions Super Power League 2 (all your base are belong to us because we made a page for it… haha, now we get all the low-hanging search traffic fruit… mmm… delicious!)
- Jay mentions Minecraft (check out The Doge Pound’s Attack Of The B-Team video; give it some viewing love!) Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew Mentions Kawa no Nushi Tsuri 2 (he doesn’t actually name it, but that’s what it is… Check out our video, part 1 and part 2 of our review, as well as our summary on SNES Japanese fishing games, which is actually about Super Famicom fishing games)
- Andrew mentions Front Mission (check out our gameplay video here) Buy it on Amazon
- Jay mentions The Creature Hub
- Jay mentions Yogscast
- Jay mentions World of Warcraft Buy it on Amazon
- Jay mentions Captain America: The Winter Soldier (spoiler alert!) Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions Captain America: The First Avenger (Googled the title!) Buy it on Amazon
- Jay mentions Saving Private Ryan Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions his Windows 8.1 article (that got shared a lot on Google+) Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions the GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions Zig Ziglar – Prime the Pump (for a little motivation… because that’s how we roll)
- Jay mentions Tha Dogg Pound (which isn’t the same as The Doge Pound, in case you’re wondering)
- Andrew mentions Pinterest
- Andrew mentions Compuxor (get your daily dose of memes, fake headlines and viral content)
- Andrew mentions The Grand Budapest Hotel Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions The Spoony Experiment
- Andrew mentions Mystery Science Theatre 3000 Buy it on Amazon