Andrew discusses the scenarios in SimCity.
A brief rundown of things discussed by Adorable Andrew:
- Andrew summarizes the objectives implicit in the scenarios.
- Andrew discusses the Bern scenario. The objective of this scenario is to solve the traffic congestion problem.
- Andrew discusses the San Francisco scenario. The city is plagued by earthquakes, and the player must restore the city after the impending disaster(s).
- Andrew discusses the Detroit scenario. The crime rate is soaring in this city, and the player must correct this problem using every tactic possible.
- Andrew discusses the Boston scenario. The nuclear meltdown in this city makes a portion of the map unusable.
- Andrew discusses the Rio de Janeiro scenario. Flooding is a recurring problem in this city unless you bulldoze the shoreline.
- Andrew discusses the bonus scenarios: Las Vegas and the Freedom map.