In his first ever video review, Adorable Andrew discusses Super Fire Pro Wrestling 2. The game was released by Human Entertainment in 1992 for the Super Famicom platform. The game was a Japan only release.
A brief rundown of things discussed by Adorable Andrew:
- Andrew points out the vast selection of wrestlers you can play as.
- Andrew shows his appreciation for the game’s music.
- Andrew briefly touches on the graphics of the game.
- Andrew discusses how there are no status bars in the game, and you have to rely on visual cues to determine when to pin your opponent.
- Andrew suggests that one of the playable wrestlers bares resemblance to Hulk Hogan.
- Andrew demonstrates a tag team match-up.
- Andrew suggests that there isn’t that much of a difference between the wrestlers, although they do have different moves.
- Andrew pokes fun at the sound effects.
- Andrew discusses the origins of video game music.
- Andrew demonstrates his favorite move in the game by throwing his opponent into the turnbuckle repeatedly.
- Andrew plays as Mad Tiger, whose special techniques include breathing fire and kicking his opponents in the crotch.