Well, let’s not beat around the beaver here. I’ve definitely talked about Robowarrior already (and that is a kick-ass review if I say so myself), but I think it’s safe to say that I have a bit of a new perspective on it too.
If you’ve been following us for a while, you already know that I think it’s a pretty great game, but the interesting part is that it also shows a lot of promise and potential. So much so that I’ve thought about developing a better version of the game in the future.
Am I a game developer? No. But I am an entrepreneur, so you never know. With the capital and the right circumstances, it could still happen. Dream big, kids.
Oh yea, bee-tee-dubs. Click the play (►) button on the media player above to be surprised beyond belief. Well, not really. Just click on it so you can hear this robocast.
And here are the super cool extras as always.
Call To Actions:
Don’t you like the fact that we call these call to actions? We happen to think it’s pretty funny.
- Subscribe to the AS Movies & Games Podcast (woot!)
- Subscribe to The Doge Pound YouTube channel
- Subscribe to the AS Movies & Games YouTube channel
- Share this podcast episode with every living creature feature.
- Leave a comment below because it’s the right thing to do.
Here are the goodies for this show. And yeah, just so you know, these are all affiliate links. Move along.
- Andrew mentions Robowarrior (well, you know, it’s not cheap and all, but it’s still pretty cool to own a copy of this game; I would think you’re cool anyway)
- Andrew mentions Bomberman (play it; it’s good!)
- HOST: AS Andrew