Adorable Andrew discusses the latest and greatest in his life: gigging, gaming, and global warming. OK, not the last one, but we couldn’t think of anything else that started with the letter G.
A brief rundown of things discussed by Adorable Andrew:
- Andrew discusses the weather (Why? Because he was tired).
- Andrew discusses gigging as a musician.
- Andrew talks about Final Fantasy XII and Super Fire Pro Wrestling 2.
- Andrew claims that FFXII is addicting more than it is fun.
- Andrew suggests that FFXII is a big game.
- Andrew contrasts FFXII with Final Fantasy X.
- Andrew discusses FFXII in more depth; mark hunts, the combat system, and the license system.
- Andrew references Final Fantasy XI and how much of a grind it was.
- Andrew discusses his first impressions of FFXII: a mixture of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.
- Andrew suggests that FFXII is the best game he’s played in the series recently.
- Andrew briefly discusses Final Fantasy I and II (Final Fantasy Origins).
- Andrew discusses the music of FFXII.
- Andrew discusses the storyline of FFXII. He claims that it doesn’t move very fast.
- Andrew references his review of Super Fire Pro Wrestling 2.
- Andrew ponders what his next game review will be.